Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kimberley Chen - In Love with You translation


Song: 愛你 (In Love with You)
Artist: Kimberley Chen
Album/Single: 愛你 (In Love with You)

I close my eyes as I cling onto you, my heart pounding with each breath
In a world where there is only two of us
The way you smile always throws me off guard
Every second of a first kiss
Is every second that I wanna kiss you

(chorus)
Just like that I fell in love in love with you, wanna always be together
I like that I love you, the smell of your jacket and being in your embrace
Let's tie a knot with the buttons of our clothes together so then we don't need to separate them
Such a beautiful love, is the kind I love, because of you

When I'm not angry, I throw a tantrum on purpose
You worry anxiously for me, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
At whichever angle of you, I always saw myself
Did you see through me, or was I like you this whole time?

Repeat (chorus)

Wanna become your oxygen
Flowing inside your body
So that I can see in your heart
Just how precious you are, I love you

Repeat (chorus)

Our love will never be torn apart, because it's so beautiful